cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open my text message to get my 6 digit code.

gcrs123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't open my text messages to get my 6 digit code so I can create my new acct. and login. Is there a way to receive it to my email address that is on my registration.

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there, could you send us a private message, we'll be more than happy to help you out 😄

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

What model of phone are we working with here?  Is it unlocked?

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can try going into your phone's Cellular network settings and manually select Public Mobile as your Network Operator.

You can also try powering off your phone and removing the SIM and re-inserting it.

gcrs123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a new phone # with the purchase of my new Sim Card, but the phone is unlocked and still does recognize the new card, it says no network. So I cannot get the text message, unless they email it to me

MacMe

When you say you can't open your text messages, do you mean you didn't receive a text message from Public Mobile yet?

Did you put your new Public Mobile SIM in your phone and connected to Public Mobile with a new or ported in phone number?

meocon

@gcrs123 there is no code for email verify but 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to help you out with that.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.