cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call barring - incoming

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It asks me for a password in numbers only when I go to call barring to block all incoming calls. How do I go forward from here to activate this feature?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brondelli wrote:

ho do i block an incoming call

Read this quite short thread.

I have a contact that I dump unwanted numbers into. Then I have no notifications for that contact. My phone will still tell me I "missed" a call.

brondelli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ho do i block an incoming call

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zz, You can set up call forwarding on your phone to forward all calls received - not just when the line is busy, or you don't answer - but all the time.

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What is unconditional forwarding of calls?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This service does not have call blocking.  If calling is not wanted, then simply get a plan that doesn't have the calling feature.  That said, certain call blocking capabilities are built into phone apps.  Take a look at that.  Another workaround may be to unconditionally forward calls. 

SlimeTime
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If this is a request from your mobile phone, it is most likely a passcode you put in when you first set up your phone.  Sometimes you may forget you did this as now-a-days you have so many different types of passwords you can have from fingerprints to patterns.  

If it is from the network, then you may have to contact a moderator.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zz, is this on your phone?  If so, you will need to provide some more info, such as phone make/model, etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.