cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Another Satisfied PM Customer!

I joined PM in March/18. I have been a happy customer since, with no issues after my initial port in. My Daughter and Grandson have since switched to PM with no problems. I have been reluctant to have my Wife port over from Rogers due to no roaming options available with PM outside the US. We got notification with our latest Rogers invoice that her special 10GB, $60 per month plan was going up $5 a month in Feb. Since she rarely ever used over 1GB, we decided that now was the time to port into PM.

I picked up a PM SIM at our local Mobile Shop and had everything set up and working in about 2 hrs. We got the 1.5GB (with auto-pay bonus) for $35 plan. Since porting, my Wife has received 2 calls from Rogers trying to lure her back. The very best they can do is 2GB for $48 per month. Ummmm, no thanks. 

I have been reading the post about “Do Not use Public Mobile”. I thought I’d add my 2 cents, and say thanks to PM for saving us lots of money per month with a seamless mobile experience.

Oracle

Re: Another Satisfied PM Customer!

@Munday, thank you for taking the time to post a postive experience with PM.  Like you said there is a lot of posts with issues but we know that isn't everyone getting started and very few post if they have a positive experience.  So again thank you for taking the time to show that not every activation or account has an issue.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@Munday

It is nice to read a post of good service from PM.

Thanks

Mayor / Maire

Great share, @Munday!  "Not happy with my $60, Rogers?  How about $0 instead??".  Love it.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Munday wrote:

I have been reading the post about “Do Not use Public Mobile”. I thought I’d add my 2 cents, and say thanks to PM for saving us lots of money per month with a seamless mobile experience.

A great "Thank You!" for sharing your positive story. I hope some more members come forward to encourage other potential members.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It kills me to port out since I worked for Rogers for over 35 years before retiring. They still pay my pension! Rogers also employed both my Daughters, my Brother, my nephew and my Wife’s Step-Brother over the years. 

As we know, PM isn’t for everyone, but we’re satisfied with our price and service.

@Munday, you're kidding, right?  No one likes Public Mobile.

We love it!

So nice to see another happy customer in the forums - We need more of us around here!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For me it is a few more months and I'll ascend into the 3-year loyalty club.

That will be $9 discount on my 90 day plan. Together with the autopay of $6 it will make a $15 discount without any work involved. Just perks from Public Mobile.... Now someone try to beat that!

thank you for sharing your experience @Munday, we're glad to hear that everything went smoothly for you!

Welcome to Public Mobile

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Munday

Ditto to your post!

Decided to switch to Public Mobile as part of last year's Black Friday deal, and had a seamless and speedy port from my previous phone provider.

Didn't used to find the need for data service as plans I found were out of my budget, until I switched. For the same price I was paying before, I get just enough to use when I'm out and about and don't have a wifi hotspot to connect to.

Enjoy!