cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why there is no more rewards for my loyalty and not autopay

TRCHEN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 accounts. I have a credit card there in my account. why doesn't it take the monthly fee automaticaly?

another issue is I have been with Public Mobile for 5 years, since 3 months ago. I have to pay manually and pay in full. the loyalty rewards don't apply.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TRCHEN 

Login on the PM app on the account that is not withdrawing your monthly payment and check to see if the Subscribe button is enabled. Also check to see if your CC hasn’t expired. If it is then go to the Payment tab>Update Card Information.

IMG_0198.png

As of May 2024, all members have been switched the the Points Rewards and you should have gotten 10 points for the annual Loyalty reward.

You will need to collect 15 points for a $15 credit.

IMG_0215.png

@TRCHEN wrote:

I have 2 accounts. I have a credit card there in my account. why doesn't it take the monthly fee automaticaly?

another issue is I have been with Public Mobile for 5 years, since 3 months ago. I have to pay manually and pay in full. the loyalty rewards don't apply.

Public Mobile has made a business decision. I do agree that it would be more convenient if points redemption were automatic.

Need Help? Let's chat.