cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are the mods? is there a cue? phone hasen't worked over 24hrs? lossing clients....

gbokodi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

what is going on? seriously?

i messaged some mods yesterday...guess there off today? ohh well?

how do i fix my phone? this is INSANE...we have to rely on mods to msg us back?

can't send/recieve txt

can't recieve incoming calls

WWWOOOOOOOW

13 REPLIES 13

@TRACYBUDD wrote:

I hooked up a friend yesterday and he also cant recieve incoming calls

By any chance, did you request a phone number to be transfered in?

TRACYBUDD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hooked up a friend yesterday and he also cant recieve incoming calls

gbokodi

bump

That doesn't tell me if your SIM even got activated correctly.  I have offere some direction to try and get you going here

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gbokodi
can't relieve calls
can't send receive send txt

Did you get a message saying your SIM was activated?  Sorry for starting at the beginning just trying to see where you are in the process.  Go to your self serve page.  On the right hand side under profile, the last option is change number click on that and then click transfer wireless number.  Make sure to Click that you are authorized to transfer number and have your Account number of your WIND account and for a contact number do not use the number you are porting.  If you choose to use the IMEI number from your phone make sure it is the phone Wind has on record for you as this could also cause an issue.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gbokodi

@ShawnC13 wrote:

yes wind, old number, don't remember probably not since i can't recieve txt message or reiceve calls.

i message 5 mods, i created 10 threads, i replied to 100 threads....still hammering the threads hard here

Ok I know you are frustrated but there is no need to lie or exagerate to us we are all here to help and see if we can get you up and running without a mod.  I mean we can see you haven't done the above when you only have 17 posts.  Have you tried to re-do your porting of the phone number to your PM sim

again no info...no support....no cue....no nothing

no idea? how do i re-do the porting?

exactly my point i been messaging, posting, creating new threads for the past 24hours

no reply....nothing....same info over and over again recycled

yes wind, old number, don't remember probably not since i can't recieve txt message or reiceve calls.

i message 5 mods, i created 10 threads, i replied to 100 threads....still hammering the threads hard here

Ok I know you are frustrated but there is no need to lie or exagerate to us we are all here to help and see if we can get you up and running without a mod.  I mean we can see you haven't done the above when you only have 17 posts.  Have you tried to re-do your porting of the phone number to your PM sim

gbokodi

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@gbokodi wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Did you request a new number with PM?  If you haven't and your Wind SIM is still working that something has gone wrong with your port.  Did you receive a message saying your transfer was completed successfully?

i don't even know whats going on anymore...frankly i just put my wind sim back and i'm not even going to deal with this garbage.

once the mods decide to message me back or fix it i'll put my PM sim back.....

ohh yeah and i will be requesting full refund for my downtime

I am asking did you try and port your number over from Wind or did you get a new number.  If your wind sim is working then there was an error in the porting or a mistake in the information you entered. @Shazia_K can probably get this sorted for you

@gbokodi wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Did you request a new number with PM?  If you haven't and your Wind SIM is still working that something has gone wrong with your port.  Did you receive a message saying your transfer was completed successfully?

i don't even know whats going on anymore...frankly i just put my wind sim back and i'm not even going to deal with this garbage.

I am asking did you try and port your number over from Wind or did you get a new number.  If your wind sim is working then there was an error in the porting or a mistake in the information you entered. @Shazia_K can probably get this sorted for you

gbokodi

@ShawnC13 wrote:

gbokodi

so i have put my wind sim back

i guess i'll wait for someone to message me back? gl to me?

i will be pressing for full refund for the days it does not function until it is 100% functional

Need Help? Let's chat.