cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting from october 19th to solve payment issue

ammamma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI There

Any moderator it doesnt matter.... i have been waiting here from october 19th to solve my payment issue... can you please look after into this.. i dont have patience to deal with this anymore.. 

i got to pay twice in october which anyway told that cant be refunded... but atleast should carry forward my money i paid extra to the following month... but no... it didnt happen in november.. need to pay agian.. i did... texted few times... no response solving that except one message before saying money cant be refunded....

forget about the refund... already twice i was without phone connection in these 2 months... pls dont happen that again in december 17-19th, payment time... 

we have other things in life not just checking whats going here all the time... couple of hours waiting or days is acceptable but not weeks and months... 

i dont mind quiting the service but i want my money to be either refunded or used for service... been told that cant be refunded so you should carry forward....

no response am getting for my private messages ove rthe last few weeks...so i need to post here.... really frustrated with you guys.. hope atleast the issue wil be solved by 17th as 12 days is waiting time now... lets see.... 

4 REPLIES 4

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It was a pleasure to help you! Thank you for your patience @ammamma. I hope you have a great day 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ammamma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

wow.. thank you so much.. i really appreaciate for your quick response.. Wishes 

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @ammamma

I apologize for this inconvenient.

I have credited back the extra $30 to your Public Mobile account. Your plan should renew without any issues on your next payment date. 

Don't hesitate to send me a message on your next payment date 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I agree. Someone please help ammamma resolve their account issues @Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.