cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent

noorbhanja
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im set on auto payment and now my account is suspended and there is no way i can get it running... chatted with simon too of no use... please help me

noorbhanja

6 REPLIES 6

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@noorbhanja is everything working now? If not try manually doing a one time payment for the full cost of your plan and hitting the reactivate button to reset your account.  Restart your phone.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@noorbhanja 

If your renewal date is tomorrow and your phone is working,. you can ignore the expired or suspended status.  It is normal on the evening before your renewal date.  This how PM server is working.  As long as your phone is working, ignore your account status.  Your account status will be back to active by tomorrow morning.

If your phone is not working, you need to add fund to your account and click on the reactivate your account link to get your phone working again.  You can add fund to your account using your autopay cc or using PM topup voucher purchased from retails store.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@noorbhanja wrote:

im set on auto payment and now my account is suspended and there is no way i can get it running... chatted with simon too of no use... please help me

noorbhanja

Your account says Suspended...but is the phone features working right now ?  Check to see if you can call as usual. Is your account due to renew tonight ? If phone is working...just ignore the Suspended message. As long as you have a valid credit card on your file set to Autopay...all should be normal in the morning.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you have funds on your account/you have made a payment, try using the lost/stolen phone reboot trick. In self-serve, go to the plans/add-ons tab and click on "Lost/Stolen Phone" and suspend your service. Wait a few minutes and then reactivate your service. If the issue still persists, please contact a Moderator here.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@noorbhanja try making a payment through 611. if that doesn't work then you might need to update or re register your card in your self serve account

Is it just your self serve account that says expired or suspended, or has your actual service stopped working?

If a credit card payment isn't working, purchasing a top up voucher could get your service working again.

Need Help? Let's chat.