cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login

Oldgringo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anybody help me?..I signed up for public mobile today. They send a welcome email. I replied to the link they gave me but I was unable to login because of wrong password or email address because it doesn't recognize either. I tried to get a password reset but it doesn't recognize my email even after they sent me a welcome email and I replied and was verified. I tried opening a new account which asked me for my phone number and it said it was an invalid or already was used .

5 REPLIES 5

asherdmello
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Moderators,

I am unable to login using my self serve account . I activated my sim yesterday and received email to verify the same and I verified it but while using the account id I get error : Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

Dbaran123

Click MY account.

On the login page top right hand sign you kindof have to do a second registration process. Click the link and you will enter your phone number and confirm email and enter a security question. Once thats done you will have no problem logging in!

Dbaran123

Click MY account.

On the login page top right hand sign you kindof have to do a second registration process. Click the link and you will enter your phone number and confirm email and enter a security question. Once thats done you will have no problem logging in!

acmethod
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This happened to my friend when he joined last night. He wasn’t able to log into his account.

He went through the getting started process and actived his sim and then got the welcome email. He tells me he tried logging in a “few” times. I think the site black listed his ip.

The first thing we did was I tried to log in as him from my house, and I had absolutely no problem. Then I got him to turn off his wifi and log in over cell. That worked for him. 

It’s too bad the site didn’t tell you that you’ve been locked out for x hours for a series of failed login attempts.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Oldgringo Yes, your number would be invalid when using your new number because an account was created even though you cannot access it.

First, if you have not done so, try the account reset function here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/.

If that fails, click this message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.