Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transferred in failed

Geighbour
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

@Geighbour wrote:

yes my old service still working and i keep it until 4 day i have to transferred from

i did transferred but is failed and no paying for new service 

Most times, this is the result of the text message sent by the old carrier about number porting not being responded to (old carrier's sim card must be in the phone) or of incorrect old carrier account information being provided (example: account number.  In any event, you're going to need to get help from a Public Mobile CSA.

Geighbour
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes my old service still working and i keep it until 4 day i have to transferred from

i did transferred but is failed and no paying for new service 

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Geighbour 

open ticket with PM support   At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

Search results for "Number Transfer" (publicmobile.ca)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Geighbour 

Did you reply to the text from your previous carrier confirming you are porting over the PM? You got 90 minutes to reply.

If you missed this action, contact a CS_Agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Geighbour can you provide more info?  is your old service still working?  you received the text from old provider and you replied yes?  

mo1979ca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are you trying to port your number or open a new account? Go tell SIMon the public mobile bot to open a claim to figure out what went wrong. Simon is "customer service" 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Geighbour hi I will PM you the number to call to reinitiate your port 

Need Help? Let's chat.