cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer request canceled.

Phuongvu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

90 minutes have been past, the, transfer request  get canceled. How can i  sending tranfer request again ? I dont know how to send message to agent  public mobile customer service 

3 REPLIES 3

@masonxiao wrote:

you could request again from my profile , my phone number, transfer number

The above isn't the case as the request won't be accepted by the system after a customer has already tried earlier.

masonxiao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you could request again from my profile , my phone number, transfer number

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Phuongvu  - try calling the Telus porting phone number, which we are not supposed to post here. So, check your private messages I will send it to you there.

If issues persists, methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Need Help? Let's chat.