cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription plans

Madashell66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1-----Can anyone tell me if i change plans will all my rewards follow?  2----- can i go back to my original plan after i return from holidays in 4 month? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Yummy wrote:

1. Rewards stay as they are tied up to your account, not plan.

2. Yes you can IF your plan still exists.

I guess you want to switch to $15 plan and when you are back to your current one? Good idea to save few bucks and keep the number!

@Yummy  OP wrote that they want to move to the $50 plan (presumable for the Can-US option) while in Texas, then revert back to a presumably lower plan upon return.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

1. Rewards stay as they are tied up to your account, not plan.

2. Yes you can IF your plan still exists.

I guess you want to switch to $15 plan and when you are back to your current one? Good idea to save few bucks and keep the number!

NO PROBLEM, @Madashell66  😂

Enjoy your trip!

Madashell66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much.  WANT TO MOVE TO THE $50 MONTHLY PLAN WHILE I SPEND THE WINTER IN TEXAS THEN RETURN TO ORIGINAL PLAN WHEN I RETURN IN FOUR MONTH. THAT SHOULD WORK I GUESS. SORRY ABOUT CAPS.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

The answers are, YES, and YES, @Madashell66  (of course, this is subject to whether the original plan is still being offered - more than likely will be unless the plan you're currently on is a limited time only offering...)

Best to change on next cycle renewal as opposed to immediate plan changes otherwise you forfeit what's remaining on current cycles, and there's no prorations or refunds.

Need Help? Let's chat.