cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim issue and activation issue

bragg2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i tried to activate my sim card i followed all the steps and put my phone in i wanted to transfer over and took my credit card info and it was said it was activating and it froze there for 45 min of spinning wheel

i tried to redo it and it says sim card invalid 

public mobile phone can see it but cant help me

7 REPLIES 7

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
What's interesting

okaminer

It has been 1 week already since I posted my question and nobody has replied. The promotion is over and I'm left with 2 sim cards that I cannot use... Interesting...

okaminer
I have not even chosen a plan. It froze on the first activation screen.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Have you tried the sim in your phone?

okaminer
@Shazia_K

Hello
I have tried to activate a sim, the process froze. I tried to restart and now it says that I cannot use this SIM card. I have also sent you a private message, but you are not replying...

Thank you!!!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @bragg2000

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

I'm really sorry to hear about the activation issue, can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile SIM card # and the email address which was used in the activation form? 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

bragg2000

i tried to activate my sim card i followed all the steps and put my phone in i wanted to transfer over and took my credit card info and it was said it was activating and it froze there for 45 min of spinning wheel

Need Help? Let's chat.