cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card refund

denislpt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please let me know how to arrange sim card refund.  I ordered a sim card for my aunt for activating the $15 plan. Your company no longer has the plan, hence I don't need the sim card anymore.  Please let me know how can I request refund

Thanks 

10 REPLIES 10

Onedatewonder

It has been over a month since I ordered my sim cards so don't expect the sims to arrive anytime soon.  I ordered on April 28th and today is May 31st.   Go to a Telus store, or order on Amazon.   Maybe go to another provider even  because this inability to send sim cards in a timely manner or communicate the reasons for the lengthy delay is very amateurish at best. 

@denislpt  Can’t take up to 3 weeks as I mentioned in my earlier post … can try local Telus Koodo store for in person pick up … but I wouldn’t be to worried about that plan going anywhere anytime soon 

denislpt

Ok. I will wait.

HI @denislpt 

it should arrive soon. I can take 1 to 3 weeks , but I got mine in around a week.

denislpt

But I am still waiting for the sim card from last week.  

@denislpt  Not if you want that $15 plan from the start needs to be done on app . Stupid , but what it is … if you do it thru website you would need pick another plan and then change to it for following renewal …

HI @denislpt 

you can activate the 4G and 5G plans online but not the $15 plan. You have to use the app to activate it

can you download the app on your phone and activate for her? You only need the app for activating this $15 plan, and then use the web to manage the account after

denislpt

thanks? But I am activating for my aunt using a clamshell phone, old one, not the fancy new flip smartphone

Can I activate using the web 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @denislpt 

PM sim card usually cannot be refunded.
And you don't have.  Good news is that  the $15 plan is still available. Just download the app and you can activate the $15 plan on the app

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@denislpt  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive , if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect

SIM cards are typically non refundable 

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Add the $15 plan still there on activation thru the new PM app or in my account 

Handy1_0-1685557520610.png

Need Help? Let's chat.