cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping card - can't log in

weadick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I pick out the phone I want and then go to the shopping cart. I can enter in the information but I was hoping if I signed in it would retain connection.

I can not log in with my account ID nor my community ID when going to the phone and selecting iPhone XR as a device it says there is an error and the only thing it says I did wrong is wrong username or password. but when I use the same information for Public Mobile community and for account log in.

I probably could continue as guest but I want the purchase to be linked to my account in case I have issues

3 REPLIES 3

@DDM69 wrote:

Try incognito mode or a different browser.

The online store is a seperate system and doesn't use the Self Serve credentials.

@weadick wrote:

I pick out the phone I want and then go to the shopping cart. I can enter in the information but I was hoping if I signed in it would retain connection.

I can not log in with my account ID nor my community ID when going to the phone and selecting iPhone XR as a device it says there is an error and the only thing it says I did wrong is wrong username or password. but when I use the same information for Public Mobile community and for account log in.

I probably could continue as guest but I want the purchase to be linked to my account in case I have issues

There isn't any way to link a Public Mobile phone purchase to your Public Mobile Self Serve account.  The online store account isn't related to your Self Serve or Community accounts and is seperate login that you can create (but that you don't need to).

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try incognito mode or a different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.