cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve says unregistared

kohlbysburke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

activated a 30 day plan with talk text and data for $67.  Recieved an email indicating the plan is active and self serve is ready to go.  can`t log into self serve, plan didn`t activate.   Vochures are added on, however pohone will not activate, and can;t loginto self serve.

How can I reset my elf serve accout, or log on or even complete this activation?

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Aryans you're going to need to send a private message to the community moderator team using this link.  They are Public Mobile support staff that can help.  Please include the SIM card number you used during activation, and a description of the issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Aryans
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am having the same issue. I registered and referred my mom to PM but something went wrong.  The account was acivated but the phone is not active.  I even received a referral succesful text.  Now when we try to log into her account, it says user id not recognized.  Someone please help. Thanks

kentnleung
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Send a private message to @Moderator_Team

they are pretty responsive

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It sounds like you hit a bit of a snag with the self-serve portal. You'll need the assistance of a moderator to get your account sorted out.

Send a private message to @CS_Agent, include your following info:
- account number
- phone number
- sim card number (if you have it)
- a brief description of what has happened

…and they will be able to look into it for you.
More info on moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

*** I’m glad to help but I’m not a MOD, so please don’t message me with any personal information. ***

Need Help? Let's chat.