cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve plan change page not working?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

tried doing a plan change for an account in selfserve and couldn't because the plan change page doesn't seem to load complety.  I tried two browsers  and incognito mode. 

anyone else does anyone else have this issue or  is it just my computer? 

3 REPLIES 3

saadwaraich
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was getting the same transaction error when using my phone browser. Then when I tried using my laptop browser (MS Edge) incognito mode, transaction was successful in the first attempt. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Many times when they are working on changes from the backend, the plan change in the self-serve and activation portal would give error. And many times its the browser that causes to not load. Right now, it seems that they are making some changes. Possibly removing the promo or adding some internal feature to it. I suggest to try again later in a bit. 

cai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The page is loading properly on my end, however I'm not able to make a plan change either because my payment just doesn't go through. Here is the message that I get.

"Unable to Process Transaction

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information."

Need Help? Let's chat.