cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend reward

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last month my refer a friend reward was still $19, but this month suddenly became $5 a month? Can you help me find out what is going on?  Thank you.Screenshot_20200609-121906_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20200609-121914_Messages.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@10123  $5 is the correct number. Many people in the past were benefiting with phantom referrals so just consider the $14 as a gift. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@10123 PM fixed its system that allowed people to receive referral reward for users who are no longer active with PM. If you are sure that all 19 referrals of yours are still using PM, you need to contact mods.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@10123, PM fixed an issue where people were getting rewards for referrals that didn't actually exist.  If you have 19 numbers listed in under your referrals I would contact the Mods and have them look into this.  As stated though there was a glitch that was giving people A LOT of extra referrals for "ghosts" that didn't actually have a PM account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Pm recently cleaned out dormant accounts and fixed a bug in the system that improperly gave rewards for them. Check the last 4 digits of your current referrals here. 20200512_193955.jpg

If you still feel that an error occurred then contact a moderator and ask them to to look into it for you.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@10123 

You are not alone after PM fixed the phantom referrals in our refer-a-friend list.

PM software bug happened around 1-2 year ago.

PM removed the removed the phantom referrals and let us keep the credit paid to our accounts.  From now on, PM will only pay us with the correct number of refer-a-friend credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.