cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotion

zoeenw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi!

one of the reasons i signed up for the public plan was because there was a promotion for 5 off your first 8 months I believe. It was running earlier this year, but now I see so sign that it has applied to my account, and I am paying the full amount. Is this a fluke or was there a promo code I missed or...?

thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The initial 5.00 credit will be applied at the next plan renewal date and the remaining credits at the beginning of each subsequent renewal for 7 months. There was np promo code needed for this promotion.

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is no promo code. It should be automatically applied to your account.

Did you activate your sim on or after January 20 and before 11.59 PM est on February 3rd January 20th before 11.59pm est on February 3rd? If not, then you wouldn't be eligible for the promo. 

If you are eligible, the discount should apply on months 2-9.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It ran from Jan 20 to Feb 3rd. Elegible customers will receive first credit within 30 days.

Here is the link to that promo.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

Here are the terms

• Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

When did you sign up

It may take up to 30 days for credit to show up

The promo will not be reflected in the price of the plan, you will be paying full price, the only difference is that 5+tax will be covered by public mobile

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@zoeenw Did you activate your SIM, on January 20th and before 11.59pm est on February 3rd? If you didn't, then you are not eligible for the Lunar promotion.  If you did, then the $5 Will be added to your self service/ my account by PM within 30 days,, and it will be applied in months 2 to 9. Providing you don't switch plans and your account is in good standing for the promotions length.

@zoeenw wrote:

hi!

one of the reasons i signed up for the public plan was because there was a promotion for 5 off your first 8 months I believe. It was running earlier this year, but now I see so sign that it has applied to my account, and I am paying the full amount. Is this a fluke or was there a promo code I missed or...?

thanks!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@zoeenw wrote:

hi!

thanks!

@zoeenw  No promo code was required. If you qualified for that promo the discount will be applied for renewals 2-9.

Need Help? Let's chat.