cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting from koodo

trisha__kelly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i messaged the moderator and asked for my koodo number to be ported over, still no reply..does anyone know how long it takes for a moderator to reply

6 REPLIES 6

angeliquem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@trisha__kelly wrote:

i messaged the moderator and asked for my koodo number to be ported over, still no reply..does anyone know how long it takes for a moderator to reply

After going through a bunch of issues, I would say the response time is 48-72 hours.

To avoid prolonging the process, DO NOT send them the same message. You will just get bumped down the list!

Also, provide every bit of information you can, otherwise their first response will be like "What's your phone number" and then you have to wait for additional hours to move on.

Provide Things like:

Account Number

SIM Number

Koodo Account Information

PIN number

Phone number you wish to transfer

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

48-72 hours last I heard.

Did you try to port yourself? Only koodo prepaid should require mod help.

Yes, trisha__kelly is porting from Koodo prepaid.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/porting-my-number-from-koodo/m-p/285236#M...

Thanks @popping

@

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@trisha__kelly wrote:

You should be able to keep using your old sim and when the number is ported the old sim will just stop working. Than put your PM sim in.

popping

@mimmo wrote:

Yes, trisha__kelly is porting from Koodo prepaid.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/porting-my-number-from-koodo/m-p/285236#M...

mimmo

popping

@trisha__kelly wrote:

Moderator wait time is around 48 hours.  Therefore, it is important to give all porting information in your private message to avoid extra delay if moderator need more information from you.

Need Help? Let's chat.