cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ported away. NOw can't sign in account to disable billling

blue99subaru
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it seems access to my account, which is paid up til July 7 has been disabled.

How can i access my account on line to disable bililng???

9 REPLIES 9

What plan/carrier did you end up going with?

Next time you may want to remove autopay and your cc before porting out just in case. Once in awhile ppl have reported getting charged even after porting out (although rare) So keep your eye out

blue99subaru

TY all.

blue99subaru

good point to consider billing cycle when port out. ...i decided to port  when plan ran out of data yesterday.  In hindsight, surprised i stayed so long with public mobile... ( $120 / 12 gb / 3 months) is by no mean a good deal using a 3G ntwk. and $15 for adl GB whenever i run out.....Nowadays

many carriers offer $50 / 10gb / monthly

Anonymous
Not applicable

@blue99subaru- Once your port is completed, your account is closed, and your SIM is dead.  You cannot keep using it until the end of the billing cycle.  That's why it is recommended to consider your cycle dates when planning to port (in OR out).

@blue99subaru wrote:

thank you  Mr. Spock. Appreciate ur quick response.   I was wondering about the billing aspect.  On  a separate nute...   Since i have paid til July 7, i should still be able to making outgoing call... dont u think

By porting out, the rest of the Public Mobile plan duration has been forfeited.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@blue99subaru no unfortunately like I mentioned your account is closed and your service is terminated also

blue99subaru

thank you  Mr. Spock. Appreciate ur quick response.   I was wondering about the billing aspect.  On  a separate nute...   Since i have paid til July 7, i should still be able to making outgoing call... dont u think

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@blue99subaru hi once you port number your account is closed permanently you will not be billed any further 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.