cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change

phebus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.  

I just upgraded my plan to $50/8g and set it to "change at my next pay date."  Well it changed to the new plan, but didn't start me off fresh for the new month at zero gigs...instead it's taking off what I used last month (5+g's) and leaving me just over 3g's for the month.

This is 2g less than I've been using and definitely not enough.....hence me switching to 8g. 

This did not happen this way, when I upgraded my plan twice previously and each time it started me back at zero gigs for the new month 

like expected.

I am not happy....I am spending more money this month, for less gigs than I had last month!!  ☹️

Why did this upgrade happen like this and can it be remedied, so I have my full 8g's?!

Thanks

Phebus

6 REPLIES 6

@phebus wrote:

Hi.  Everything is okay now!

I logged out and back in again and my data is now showing a fresh start, with the full 8g's.  Weird.🤪

GR...Thanks for replying.

🙂

Glad you got this figured out.

The website is strange that way. It can sometimes display info from the previous user.

Sometimes you just need to clear cache/cookies and retry again. Smiley Happy

phebus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.  Everything is okay now!

I logged out and back in again and my data is now showing a fresh start, with the full 8g's.  Weird.🤪

GR...Thanks for replying.

🙂

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@phebus  here is the link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Provide them with the following information.

Name:

Account number: 

Email: 

4 digit account pin: 

Phone number:

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hope you get that figured out, if I knew more about how the system works I would totally be there to help, all I can say is to contact the moderator_team and have them look into it, best of luck.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@phebus wrote:

Hi.  

I just upgraded my plan to $50/8g and set it to "change at my next pay date."  Well it changed to the new plan, but didn't start me off fresh for the new month at zero gigs...instead it's taking off what I used last month (5+g's) and leaving me just over 3g's for the month.

This is 2g less than I've been using and definitely not enough.....hence me switching to 8g. 

This did not happen this way, when I upgraded my plan twice previously and each time it started me back at zero gigs for the new month 

like expected.

I am not happy....I am spending more money this month, for less gigs than I had last month!!  ☹️

Why did this upgrade happen like this and can it be remedied, so I have my full 8g's?!

Thanks

Phebus

You need to contact moderator team for help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

GR
Mayor / Maire

Message the moderators cause it should reset and give you the full amount of data 

Need Help? Let's chat.