cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone number port problem

bryab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi folks,

My account was all good for the last couple of weeks. This evening I tried to port a Speakout 7 Eleven phone number and I got an error while doing so. After refreshing my account, I saw the phone number I tried to port on the account so I made a couple of phone calls, sent some texts and figured everything was okay.

I just discovered now that while outbound calls and texts work, incoming phone calls and texts go to the phone with the Speakout 7 Eleven sim card.

Any idea what's going on?
5 REPLIES 5

bryab
@Mana thanks. Will do!

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@bryab Sorry to hear about your troubles. 

Currently there are no mods online. Please check if you are still having the issue in the morning, in case you are then please send a private message to a mod in the morning.  

Thanks. 

bryab
Thanks for the detailed response and suggestion! I'll test it again in a couple of hours and will send a message to the mods if it's still acting up.

Cheers!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Porting can take up to a few hours to complete. During this time, you'll be able to make calls with your PM SIM but not receive them. If that persists after more than a few hours, then you have a stuck port, and you should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...
Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address, the phone number you're porting, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

its a failed port.

You need to send the moderators a private message

To send a private message to the Moderator_Team click here

In your message send them:
1) account email address
2) PM phone number
3) explanation of what is happening
4) link to this thread if you want
because its a porting issue include your sim number, old phone account name and number

Need Help? Let's chat.