cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

pinkpinkff14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an extra 120.00 sitting in my available funds. Can i please have that amount refunded to me. In Sept  i will be out of town for 2-3 months,can i stop 2 months payment ?

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To stop autonenewal  when balance is greater than plan  loginto selfserve and go to plans and then select phone was lost/ stolen.  This will keep you plan from renewing and you will have 90 days to reactivate.

Here is the link to the mods reply to the question

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/suspending-plan-even-with-enough-availabl...

@pinkpinkff14

You can't get a refund on credits.

If you had no credit, as stated above you can stop autopay and when you come back, you are re-activate your account (within three months).  However, you have a balance of $120.  You will need to contact moderator to see whether it is possible to suspend account for two months (not deducting anything from your balance).  If not possible, switch to the $10 plan for 2 months and can switch back when you get back.  If you are on autopay, it will be $8 per month.  So, it will not be significant loss for the two months.  

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @pinkpinkff14,

Refund are not possible, except in very specific situation (mostly if the payment has been made by PM when it shouldn't have).

You cannot pause your account whenever you want, but only at the date of your next renewal. Then you can stay inactive for up to 89 days (I would plan to reactivate on the 87th day just to be sure) without loosing your phone number and available funds (this would happen on the 90th day). 

Usually, to prevent account automatic renewal, you only have to deactivate autopay. In your case, you'll need to contact the mods in advance, since you have some available funds and your plan would renew itself anyways, you can instead activate the lost/stolen phone option in your selfserve before your renewal, as suggested by @mimmo below. Another option is to setup a plan change on next renewal date for a plan that is more expensive than your available credit (only do this if you do not have a plan that is not currently sold, since you wouldn't be able to gain access to that plan ever after)

Hope this helps!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pinkpinkff14

PM is a prepaid service.  There is no refund.

But you can send a private message to moderator to see whether they can stop renewal for 2 months and keep your $120 as available fund until you reactivate your plan after 2 months.

Need Help? Let's chat.