Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

henry471
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my subscription fee was charged two times on June 8th, 2024

5 REPLIES 5

@henry471 wrote:

On June 8th 2024 I got a text message saying my plan did not renew because they did not received my payment and asked me to make a payment. I logged in my account and paid with my credit card. This morning I received my credit card statement and found out I was charged two time on June 8th. I checked my payment history and confirmed two purchases were made (one is paid my me and the other one is auto top up). What should I do now?

A Public Mobile customer support agent could reverse the duplicate charge, but this could take a considerable amount of time.  I'm assuming that extra funds were added to your Public Mobile available account balance.  This balance can be used towards your next plan renewal.

@henry471 , is the second top up showing as account funds in the account?  If it is you can simply leave it there and it will be used in the next renewal.  If the funds are not in your account, use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket. 

henry471
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On June 8th 2024 I got a text message saying my plan did not renew because they did not received my payment and asked me to make a payment. I logged in my account and paid with my credit card. This morning I received my credit card statement and found out I was charged two time on June 8th. I checked my payment history and confirmed two purchases were made (one is paid my me and the other one is auto top up). What should I do now?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@henry471 , is this confirmed on the payment history in your online account?  Did you do an immediate plan change on that date?  If the double payment is genuine, you can use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket. 

@henry471 wrote:

my subscription fee was charged two times on June 8th, 2024

The first step would be log into your credit card account to see if one charge is pending and if one charge is posted.  In the accounts from some card issuers, the same transaction will show as both at the same time for a brief time.

Need Help? Let's chat.