cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment not process

sjmycology
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my plan is expired few days a go. when I try to top up my balance it says that there is enough fund in your account. my payment history doesn't show anything and my number is not active. 

Could you please help me with that?

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sjmycology   See if you have any fund as Available Fund on My Account.

if not, then go to My Account->Payment Tab, One time Payment and and use Other to enter the amount manually, enter Plan Amount + $1 extra.  

Once the payment gone through, check to confirm if "Reactivate Current Plan" button is there and click on it.   Then logoff My Account and reboot your phone.  you should be good from here.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sjmycology 

This "glitch" seems to be coming up a bit recently.  Try doing a manual top-up of $1 to ensure that the AutoPay function in your account is working (if set up).  It seems that the extra $1 seems to help restart people's account as well.

You can always try to remove and re-add your credit card.  This has come up a couple times  so hopefully you'll be able ot get things going quickly.  Let us know!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sjmycology 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$ !

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount: $ ! + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.