cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issues

blanchj4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Visa Debit is brand new and i triple check to make sure everything is right. They wont take my payment. keeps saying something is wrong but all the info is right AND the card works on amazon so i know its not the card. going to move to another company if this isnt fixed by tomorrow.

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @blanchj4 before you go to Bell, wait 2 hours and try again.  Please use Incognito/Private mode this time. Maybe PM heard that and will work next attempt 

blanchj4

lost*

blanchj4

the very first time i tried it gave me the message saying something not working or whatever. my last card got stolen so i locked it. and then lock minutes and when i go to put my new card on it just plain doesnt let me lol. doesnt matter i guess. going to Bell tomorrow lol tired of this company.

Hi @blanchj4 is the credit card already on the PM system??

If it is, you can try to use *611 to pay

But , I think you need to wait an hour, or two  , as you likely tried too many times.  PM will temporary lock it for an hour when too many fail attempts 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you've been trying things several times then stop and wait about an hour. The system might be thinking a fraud is happening. If it doesn't work after an hour then you would need to contact support to get them to remove the fraud stop or enter the card.

Is this from a Canadian or US bank using a Canadian or US address? Are you using the same postal code as the billing address?

blanchj4

Nope neither work. also tried on my phone and nothing.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @blanchj4  Try again by using another browser or by using Incognito/Private mode.  That could work 

Need Help? Let's chat.