cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordered public sims did not get anything

Elite2k
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, guys, my order number is 143816. I placed the order on Aug 12, 2018. It said they would be shipped via express post 3-7 days. I have been waiting did not receive anything now I am not sure what to do since there is no number to contact anyone for public mobile please help regards.

Sam

once again this is the order number

ORDER 143816

5 REPLIES 5

Canis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile sends the SIMS in a small  SIM package which is categorized as a packet and usually gets lost in Canada Post's packet sorters and conveyers.

I work there so I find some falling through the gaps in the sorters and conveyers.

People seem to think all mail and parcels are sorted manually or something so you get lots of letter mail with USB sticks, coins and keys getting chewed up in the letter sorting machines or tiny mail or odd shaped packets.    

PM needs to ship the SIMs in small packet pouch or mailer.

I know it’s not ideal, but going to one of the retail locations right now, you might get a free sim, plus activation credits.  Checkout the Announcements forum for more information.

When you get the mods to resend the SIM card to fulfill your original order, you will have a spare sim in case you need it, or wish to give it to someone to switch to PM.

Elite2k
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for the help. I just sent a message to the mods. I am hoping to get a reply soon.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Elite2k

You probably need to contact moderator for your issue.  

If you really need a plan right away, London drugs and Walmart are offering free SIM promo with in store activation.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

came to the right place.  you will need to contact the mods with the order number.  and they will look into it for you.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Need Help? Let's chat.