cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

only one MOD onlive

Mohaly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I noticed that only one MOD is online and the rest is offline. can any one from the old members why one only MOD online although a lot of new members are complaining from the bad support

4 REPLIES 4

They arent prepared for this promotion to be so successful... Smiley Sad

Take a look at the post by the public mobile, they already admit that's the case, all are backlog.  It will make many upset for not working service.  Those made it working, wont complain here. 😄  

This is the nature of the email or community support system, that's why there is need for support in store or call center for those who can't make it right themselves.

Publicm mobile need to change somewhat in the way its doing support via email/forum.  

It should add a ticket system.

hammadtheone
@CaNuCk07

Come on man, some people haven't had service for 5-10 days, even more now. How is this remotely acceptable? I'm not sure about you, but some of these people have jobs, school, or other things which rely on the use of a working phone plan and you can't just tell someone to just "be patient and wait" when they've paid over 120 for no service.

Mohaly

Do your phone working now?
if yes, so I know why you have no problem. if not, can you explain to me why you are so calm.
I think I did my part and pay for my plan now public mobile have do to their part and make my line active and working in a prober way. the deal is they have no stores but they offer quick online help through comunity. for the time being I feel that every one is complaining that the service is not working. Some of them for one week so you think I have shut up for one or two week than start complaining

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Mohaly Who knows their internal workings, maybe 1 mod stays online to filter messages while the other mods work behind the scenes to clear the huge backlog of issues.

We just need to let them do their job instead of questioning how they operate.

Need Help? Let's chat.