cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one voucher worked, two failed

Psm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought three PM vouchers $40, $5 and $5 from superstore. $40 one worked right away, but the two $5 ones are not working and giving error. 

14 REPLIES 14

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Psm i yea there seems to be a lot of them around here lol well I'm glad it all worked out for you!!

Psm

It was an internal system error 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Psm  hi what did it have to do with?

Psm

Situation is finally resolved by the moderator.

It had nothing to do with activation of vouchers or cache of browser.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Psm wrote:

If it’s so it should be made clear to avoid any frustration 

I can imagine it's very frustrating, but I'm not aware of any restrictions on the number of vouchers that can be loaded, seems like there is some glitch in the system over the last little while.  Hopefully, you contacted the moderators or managed to resolve the issue. 

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PS Public Mobile vouchers have PIN codes that are exactly 12 digits long.

goldilock

Use the pin number on the voucher, not the voucher number, it won't work!

goldilock

Did you try to clear your cache on your browser and restart your computer and try to enter the vouchers again or use a different browser? If still doens't work go back to the store where you purchased them and report the vouchers are invalid.

Lisa5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The same thing has happened to me. It has been over 12 hours and my second voucher still wont work

Psm

If it’s so it should be made clear to avoid any frustration 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Psm wrote:

I bought three PM vouchers $40, $5 and $5 from superstore. $40 one worked right away, but the two $5 ones are not working and giving error. 

@Psm Many others are reporting similiar issues. Almost sounds like the system has a one voucher per account limit.

Edit: I wonder if the issue is related to the $5 vouchers because now that I think of it the majority of the problem vouchers are $5. Hopefully they figure it out soon.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Psm wrote:

still not working after more than 6 hours. but the thing is how one of them worked right away and others not

There seems to be quite a few problems being reported by users unable to activate their vouchers, so since you've waited several hours you should send a private message to Moderator_Team using the link provided by @RossN .  Hearing back from them could take 2-48 hours.

Psm

still not working after more than 6 hours. but the thing is how one of them worked right away and others not

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Psm  hi try  again in an hour if they don't work then contact a moderator click this link

Need Help? Let's chat.