cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no payment accepted

marloune44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

my auto payment has been refused and since then I tried with 3 differents cards and none of them is accepted neither and I have sufficient funds on them, what can I do ???

marlene david.

3 REPLIES 3

marloune44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for your answer but now that I paid my phone is still not working and I have to say that my first month was cut after 1 week and i didnt even call anyone so I was waiting this month to see what happened. i try to turn on and off my phone and to take out my sim card but nothing work.

thanks in advance.

marlene david

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marloune44 wrote:

Hi,

my auto payment has been refused and since then I tried with 3 differents cards and none of them is accepted neither and I have sufficient funds on them, what can I do ???

marlene david.

Try it again after restarting your browser.

- If you live in a multi-unit building, don't enter the unit number.  Just the building number.

- If the postal code on your credit card statement with a space in between 3 characters.  Leave the space and don't enter the last character of your postal code.

- Double check the spelling to match what is on your credit card statement.

Good lick.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@marloune44, please give it a final try using incognito mode.  When entering the address information, leave the unit number field blank even if you live in a high rise, do not put a space in the postal code, shorten the length of the address by dropping off suffixes like northwest in the street name.  If all else fails, please seek moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.