cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my plan

divit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How come my plan listing does not include unlimited incomeing calls and text with pictures as was advertised.

16 REPLIES 16

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@divit wrote:
My  Plan
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Text

@divit 

You have the correct plan.

Is your data working with data enable on your phone?

If yes, you should be able to send and receive picture MMS.

If no, are you using a LG phone, 

if using a LG phone, enabke data, do a network reset after changing provider before data working again.  Restart your phone to let PM SIM card configure your APN automatically. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If I understand correctly 2 things are problem

Incoming minutes are measured and mms won't send/receive picture

Here is how I think you can fix it or get help 

@divit wrote:
My  Plan
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed

@divit...what part of your plan isn't working properly ? Did you recently port your number in ? Make sure data is turned ON on your phone.

@divit wrote:
My  Plan
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed

Your plan description is exactly correct.

Are you saying your incoming calls are being deducted from your 100 minutes of calling time? Try asking a friend to call you. Logon your account. See if your 100 minutes under "My Data and add-ons" are being used.

@divit Contact a moderator and explain your situation . Your sim may not have provisioned correctly. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@divit wrote:
My  Plan
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed

divit
My  Plan
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed

Based upon @divit 's replies so far, the only question being asked is why can't I see my plan details in my account ?  Is there something I'm missing?  There is no mention of services not working.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Can you click on the plan details and take screenshot with personal info removed?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@divit 

For your mms, the data must be turned on (it's not counted towards your v250m but it must be on) and APN settings must be correct.

People have reported that their incoming minuets were counted towards their 100 allowance, it may be s glitch, for that you would need to contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@divit wrote:

How come my plan listing does not include unlimited incomeing calls and text with pictures as was advertised.

@divit What is the situation when you receive a call / message? Is your account active? The plan includes unlimited incoming SMS and calls and 100 outcoming calls.

Did you port transfer your number from your old carrier?

If so, perhaps the transfer is not yet complete.

As for MMS, you need to enable mobile data to be able to send/receive MMS.

If needed, you may need to setup APN settings on your phone.

What does it show @divit ? Could you post a snapshot without any personal information here? I'm on the same plan. And it shows it. Thanks.

@divit wrote:

I took the 15 dollar one with 5$ off for 8 months,100 minutes Canada-wide talk,Unlimited incoming calls,unlimited international text and picture messing,bonus 250 mb data at 3g speed with auto pay,voicemail & call display.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@divit wrote:

Did you recently (within 24 hours) port your number ?

Make sure data is turned ON on your phone.

It does

Where did you get idea it doesn't?

Do you mean it's not working?

divit

I took the 15 dollar one with 5$ off for 8 months,100 minutes Canada-wide talk,Unlimited incoming calls,unlimited international text and picture messing,bonus 250 mb data at 3g speed with auto pay,voicemail & call display.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@divit wrote:

What plan did you take and when ?

Need Help? Let's chat.