cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my 1.5GB is not on my account

jbravojr72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text that i have already used 75% of my data. which is the $0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on last December
I should have another 1.5GB on my file as part of the $35 dollar a month service but its not on my account. and it was renewed last December 17 and self-service confirms it as I received a  text about the payment.
I still  have 1068.111MB remaining of the 2GB add-on last December, will my 1.5 GB be setting up afterwards?
Please help.
Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

_Daniel_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Jb456 

yep that's the screen I was referring to ... great screen... and then the Usage History link from there for the finer details like you mentioned earlier.  Awesome!

@_Daniel_ 

Try this one.

Screenshot_20200130_214204.jpg

_Daniel_

Haha, well if I'd had been paying enough attention to the same area I mentioned... I also could have included that it says... "If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use."

I'm glad I followed this thread as I learned something too about using the PM tools.

I kind of like the Data & Data Add-Ons Usage view... that probably would have had a more direct answer...

NameData Limit* (MB)Data Used** (MB)Remaining Data (MB)Status
$0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on204802048Active
500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed102449.854974.147Active

_Daniel_

Within the "Account Overview", under the "My Data & Add-Ons" section I see a line on my account that says ...

500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
49.854  /  1024 MB

... which represents the basic data included in my $25 plan (for me it's on the bottom, under the bonuses)

If you don't see a similar line like that matching your base 30 day data, I'd suggest opening a ticket.

@jbravojr72 wrote:

I received a text that i have already used 75% of my data. which is the $0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on last December
I should have another 1.5GB on my file as part of the $35 dollar a month service but its not on my account. and it was renewed last December 17 and self-service confirms it as I received a  text about the payment.
I still  have 1068.111MB remaining of the 2GB add-on last December, will my 1.5 GB be setting up afterwards?
Please help.
Thank you.

If the 1.5GB element isn't listed, that normally means it has already been used up. If you going into your ussage history and add up the usage from December 17th until today, how much is the amount used?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@jbravojr72 

Plan data is always used before add-on data.

So if no more plan data shows it means you have used it all up. Click View My Usage under change plan. Go through each page to confirm its been used. 

You're looking for Data event "web".

The view usage history has pages so go through each page one by one from your last renewal date.

Screenshot_20201102_153713.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.