@moderator

marjolein
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't remember my pin number can you please help me change it 

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@marjolein 

You need to provide your registered email address, PM phone number, address etc for the CSAgent to reset your PIN.

@marjolein wrote:

I need a PIN number since I forgot my pin number.

How do I obtain this

Yes, we provided you the way already.  You have to contact PM Customer Support Agent to get it reset

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marjolein 

you have To Contact Customer Support Agent by   and Submit a Ticket 

your account 4 digit pin, >> you will say forgetting and they will Reset for you,

go to my original posts and see how you will contact them.

marjolein
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a PIN number since I forgot my pin number.

How do I obtain this

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marjolein 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin, >> forgetting 
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@marjolein   this is the Community and you are not talking to the moderator , now renamed as Customer Support Agent, directly, 

please open a ticket and work with them

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.