Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@mod need my puk1 code for both my chips

Jaredkash86
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

11 REPLIES 11

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jaredkash86 so are you saying things are good now? 

@Jaredkash86 wrote:

I have been usi g this phone with this chip for months  its just was **bleep**ing with the lock Sim setting and did something the phone is unlocked 

Jaredkash86

I have been usi g this phone with this chip for months  its just was **bleep**ing with the lock Sim setting and did something the phone is unlocked 

Jaredkash86

@Jaredkash86  Public Mobile does not lock their SIM cards. If you were previously on the Rogers network and your phone was locked then you could use it with any providers using that network like CHATR, Fido,  Speakout, Petro Canada etc  without having to unlock it.

Once you switch to a provider in this case that uses the Telus network and your phone is locked then you need to get it unlocked.

Who was your previous provider?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@Jaredkash86 wrote:

No I need my Sim card lock pin there is no previous ownet

The recommendation given above is for how to contact the moderator team.  It is the ticketing process.  

@Jaredkash86 

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

If you don't want to check your community INBOX every hour, you can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jaredkash86 as @gpixel says you have to contact the moderators and ask them for it. 2 of them? Stay safe. 

Jaredkash86

My phone is not locked to a network this is the o ly provider it's aski gme for a pin its the Simcard that is locked not the phone

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jaredkash86 @hi did you just activate your accounts.it sounds like your phones are locked to your previous provider you will need to contact them to get them unlocked

@Jaredkash86 wrote:

The recommendation given above is for how to contact the moderator team.  It is the ticketing process.  

Jaredkash86

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Jaredkash86 

contact customer support here

type "PUK code"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Need Help? Let's chat.