cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing rewards text message to activate for existing customers

T250cc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how to I get the text message from Public Mobile to activate the rewards offer using YES2 code in the reply?

6 REPLIES 6

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@T250cc   PM will send text in batches from Dec 1st to 15th.  So, some people might receive it later.  

Keep an eye on the text, it will come

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am also waiting for it. Just reply YES2 after to receive the SMS.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@T250cc 

Just have to be patient...I still haven't received my text yet.

@HALIMACS 

Why bother with a CSA???

Customer should, first, look at  My Account and verify that they have not been received mistakenly.

Any one who was with PM, for sure, before December 1 2022 can text YES2 to 4911 AFTER December 16 till December 31. If a PM customer does this and an immediate text confirming the freebies, it’s done.  And if not THEN contact a CSA. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@T250cc 

Those texts with the free gifts are being sent out to existing customers in batches until December 15.   And you'll have to reply to it by December 30.

There's still time so don't worry.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@T250cc 

PM will send the text by mid December. 

If you DON'T receive by then,  contact CSA

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.