cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing promo code

tystephanie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, this is Stephanie, I just port in my number from other carrier and activated my service with Public Mobile, but I didn't realize that I need to add the promo code 12MONTHS2GB to get the extra 2GB per month, would you pls help me manually add it? thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

tystephanie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tystephanie 

Since you already activated your SIM. The promo code was on page 4 the payment page on the activation page.

You will need to contact a CS_Agent on this Community page by private messaging (envelope icon on top of page) or SIMon Chat button and type in Create a Ticket.

The CS_Agent are very accommodating and explain you missed entering the promo code.

Welcome to PM!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to PM, did you sign up on a plan eligible for the bonus would be my first question.  If the answer is yes you will need to create a trouble ticket through the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tystephanie wrote:

Hello, this is Stephanie, I just port in my number from other carrier and activated my service with Public Mobile, but I didn't realize that I need to add the promo code 12MONTHS2GB to get the extra 2GB per month, would you pls help me manually add it? thank you.

@tystephanie  - we are all customers/members like you here.

To contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA), by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

You can explain your situation and ask them to add it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.