cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost password

Mike25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No matter what I do I can't retrieve my password.it says to reset but that doesn't work.then fb.says talk to a mod.Im without of phone service.

8 REPLIES 8

Mike25

Thanks it worked.

Mike25

Thanks for the info.got my password reset.

Mike25

Thanks 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mike25 

I just tried the password reset link on the login page.  I received the reset email in 4 minutes.  The password reset system is working.  You can try it again.  But if you had too many failed login, PM system may lock you out for security reason.  

If failed to get your password reset, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon about the failed login and password reset issue.
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Mike25 , if you are on self-serve, it would mean you have internet service. basically, they would send you a private message. If you are in the community, then click on the envelope beside the profile icon on the right, and your private message from the moderator team will be there. Although, you need to respond, or they may close the ticket. They do this to me all the time when I ask for an invoice! 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mike25 Did you try your spam filter? The links good for around 3 hours.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If forgot password link is not working for you then contact moderators for assistance.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Mike25 wrote:

No matter what I do I can't retrieve my password.it says to reset but that doesn't work.then fb.says talk to a mod.Im without of phone service.

@Mike25 you can contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.