cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

late payment

Frishtsam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i did a late payment 6 days ago but my phone still is suspended. how long does it take?

7 REPLIES 7

@Frishtsam wrote:

thanks i restarted and its working now

Good news!!

Frishtsam

thanks i restarted and its working now

@Frishtsam Then try reporting your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone.

Frishtsam

it shows active

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Frishtsam wrote:

i did a late payment 6 days ago but my phone still is suspended. how long does it take?

If your account shows ACTIVE you can try that..

1.  Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.  Wait 5-10 minutes.  Re-login and report phone found.  Reboot your phone.  This seems to reset your SIM card and hopefully activates your plan/account.  

2.  Manually load some additional money into your account (ie. a few dollars).  This seems to trigger the activation process.  

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@FrishtsamDid you click the link to reactivate your account? Does your account say Active, Suspended, or Expired? If it says Active try restarting your phone. If it says Suspended/Expired and you clicked the link to activate it try adding $1 to your account, if it's still not working then you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Frishtsam wrote:

It's not so long...Is your account shows ACTIVE?

Need Help? Let's chat.