Did you mean: 

increase

Jackie_kelleher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When did the plans increase, my plan has gone up by $6

8 REPLIES 8

Chanah_again
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Regrettably, it seems we're no longer able to downgrade our plans.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check through your account to see what plans you can get. Don't look at the web site as it's mostly for new customers the plans listed there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jackie_kelleher 

I guess you missed the announcement switching all members to the Points Rewards. No more $2 credit for AutoPay and 5% in points of your monthly bill.

IMG_0215.png

@Jackie_kelleher  You. An only change to the plans that are offered to you in your account . There are some plans that are just for new activations . But they say so in the website page 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your plan has not increased it the same as it always been. The Loyalty rewards program has ended so no more discounts. You get points now and when you collect 15 you can cash them for 15$ off your bill.

Jackie_kelleher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There seems to be cheaper plans, can I change?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Jackie_kelleher  as of May 2024, public mobile has discounted its Loyalty Rewards program.  You no longer receive any discounts and you have to pay in full each month and earn points instead.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jackie_kelleher  this past may 2024 everyone has been switched to t he new points system and now have to pay the full plan price no more loyalty discount or auto pay . Is head now you get 5% back on plan spend and 10 points on your anniversary. Friend refferals keep the same value of 1 point for each friend every 30 days . But now once you have earned 15 points you can redeem $15 off your billl from the rewards  portal in your account 

Need Help? Let's chat.