Did you mean: 

how to update credit card information

Brent13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to update credit card information

10 REPLIES 10

HMO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying this path for a week and keep getting an error. Customer service said to just buy vouchers?! 

Brent13

I am currently awaiting a CS Agent to get back to me to get my Card info updated.  And have also requested to link the other numbers to now created emails.  Thanks for the advice all.

ildella
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

^the above comment by @hTideGnow worked for me as well and is the way I've done it before!

Brent13

When initially set up years and years ago.  I pre authorized payments for all 4 cell phones upon setup.  I only had one cell phone that was set up on email.  But was never able to set the other 3 up.  Had to make contact and open ticket each time.  I recently set up a second email, but it tries to run me through a New Set up for phone.  I don't want to try to go through this process with possibility of losing service.

@Brent13 

I don’t recall ever that PM allowed 4 accounts on 1 email.

I know it is possible on postpaid plans on second and top tiered carriers but not on prepaid 3 tier carriers.

Brent13

I just tried that as well, and it takes me to a set up of new phone subscription.  Of which I don't want to go any further with a possibility of interfering with my current set up.

HI @Brent13 

just create some free gmail addresses for the rest of the accounts if you don't have it set yet

submit ticket with PM agent and they will link them to the other email addresses

Brent13

That would normally work, but I set these phones up when PM first started.  So I set up 4 phones the same date.  PM only allows you 1 phone/email/account now.  Back then all 4 were together.  So I am unable to manage each phone under separate emails.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Brent13 

PM is a self serve service so just login to your account and go to the Payment section and update the CC in your Subscription.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Brent13 

you can easily update the payment info by logging into My Account,  Payment page,  Manage Subscription, and Manage Payment Method

In case there is any error, wait and hour and try again or you can   submit a ticket with CS Agent here for them to help:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437       

Need Help? Let's chat.