cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

haven't received completion text

bamb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday we ported my phone from Virgin to PM, all went well (except I did have to reset my network settings & turn the PM esim off & on to get my previous number showing on my iphone as my phone number).

This morning at 6:40am we ported my husband's phone & although it seems to have ported in the same 30 mins my took (calls & texts received & sent, his phone number showing in both the PM app as his number, and his phone after doing the network reset, and the virgin sim no longer works if it's the only one turned on),  he has never received the final completion text saying to restart the phone to complete the port.   My confirmation text came in 30 mins.

Just hoping to confirm that all is as it should be & the final confirmation text may come eventually, but not receiving it doesn't mean something is going to go off in a few days...thanks! 

2 REPLIES 2

bamb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you @fixin !   

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bamb - I didn't get the text as well so most likely you can restart your phone & it is finished if your VIRGIN SIM card is deactivated. I haven't had any issues since then.

Need Help? Let's chat.