cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entered wrong email during set up

Kimbolina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got myself set up.  (easy).. then set up my husband, but entered the wrong email.  Yikes.. now what?   I cannot do anything!  How can we access his account to change it.  I (mistakenly) asked for a new password - which of course went to an email that doesnt exist!

6 REPLIES 6

@Kimbolina wrote:

thanks... I tried the moderator (or question mark at bottom) but it wont let me put the email address in - even though it keeps asking me for it.  

@Kimbolina   Use the link provided for the other option to contact moderators.  Whilst that may mean the response time to hear back could be a little longer than messaging via the chatbot, I've found that moderators usually have been responding within 2 hours or less.  Of course, if they are dealing with a higher load of issues than normal, then you may have to wait a bit longer.

@Kimbolina wrote:

thanks... I tried the moderator (or question mark at bottom) but it wont let me put the email address in - even though it keeps asking me for it.  

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Kimbolina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Kimbolina wrote:

I just got myself set up.  (easy).. then set up my husband, but entered the wrong email.  Yikes.. now what?   I cannot do anything!  How can we access his account to change it.  I (mistakenly) asked for a new password - which of course went to an email that doesnt exist!

@Kimbolina 

Send a message to the moderators though this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Explain the situation, and they can look into it. OR click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions to create a ticket for your issue.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Kimbolina wrote:

You'll need to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type your issue, select 'contact us/moderators', then 'submit ticket' when those options appear and follow the rest of the prompts to finish.

Keep checking your email/notice feed for a response back, including your junk folder.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Kimbolina wrote:

You'll have to contact Moderators for help. Only Moderators can change the email associated with your account.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Need Help? Let's chat.