cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

don't know the security question

Davidtfchang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot make my payment because I dont remember the password to the selfserve account.

In resetting my password, I dont know the security question. Maybe the agent who setting up my selfserve account, did not tell me. what can I do?

2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Davidtfchang If you were not able to create a self-serve account as mentioned above, you can purchase PM vouchers from some retail stores or gas station and dial 611 from your phone to make a payment. Sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before you can redeem the voucher codes. If your self-serve account is already created, only PM CS_Agent can reset the password. So send the ticket in to get it reset. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Davidtfchang  if you activated in a store you need to setup your own self serve using the same email as you used then  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Need Help? Let's chat.