cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data Sony Xperia 3 Phone

trevorBraun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I have a data plan with lots of room, My phone is a Sony Xperia 3.

My data has stopped working- I  can not access the internet via my phone

I can make calls. when I try to go on line

it says I am off line and try

turning off Aeroplane mode- i  have done that

turning on Mobile Data or WiFi-  works on wifi but not Mobile data- it appears on

checking signal in area- i have all bars and can make calls

really frustrating can someone help

7 REPLIES 7

@trevorBraun  sometimes, an os update of setting change on your phone can cause it too.

I know shouldn't be disappear but good part is all back to working condition now
Maybe network setting got reset some how
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

trevorBraun

thanks that worked when I inputted all of those settings, Why would they have disappeared? and stopped working?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Here's a Xperia 3 apn location link
https://www.spark.co.nz/help/mobile-data/device/sony/xperia-z/check-apn-settings-sony-xperia-z/

And here's the public mobile apn setting
Once you double check your phone is unlocked here's a link where you can get all apn setting click on the link to get details

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-Up-Data-On-Your-Phone/ta-p/26

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

trevorBraun

Ifound APN and its Public Mobile 

trevorBraun

what where do I find APN? I see Internet Settings and I click that- it says it will connect to internet and nothing happens.  It was working fine a few days agoa

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Have you checked the APN settings to make sure they are correct?  Checked that mobile data is enabled and that the data meter is set above the current usage value. 

Need Help? Let's chat.