Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't login

mindmeld20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm getting this error and can't go further:

Generic Error

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

6 REPLIES 6

Desalex

I can't login either. I use the Forgot Password function and answer the security question. I click the link and get a new password entered.

It won't accept that one either.

Now i've missed the deadline to port from Koodo and have to pay for another cycle.

mindmeld20

Worst experience ever.  First it was number porting issues.  I think the web site is totally broken.

I can reset my password but I simply can't log into the site.

Had enough.  Switching back to Koodo.

blueseeka
It also sent me an email saying everything had been created. Yet I can't log in and my phone isnt working but it does Public Mobile

blueseeka
I had the same issues. new activation and number. after it looks like everything is working with account made. It gave me same error and it wont even let me login

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Hello! @mindmeld20 to ensure you receive assistance as soon as possible please follow the guidelines in the below link as to what information to provide the moderators.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Also might help to provide a little more information in this thread about how the error occurred and what you were trying to do? like porting a number, setting up a new account, chaning plan?  Perhaps someone here could help with the issue.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @mindmeld20,

Just send a private message to @Shazia_K and you'll get the assistance you need.

Yours,

Need Help? Let's chat.