cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I add the refer number after I register? need help please!

henryzpb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

forget to enter refer number when register what should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @henryzpb, welcome to Public Mobile!  We hope you love it here as much as we do 🙂

As mentioned, there isn't a way for you to do this yourself, but as @NDesai indicated, please send @Mary_M a prviate message with your phone number, and the phone number of the person that referred you, and she should be able to take care of it for you.  Please do NOT post either phone numbers in this thread though--community postings are visible to anyone, including Google search engine.  Please only send those numbers via Private Message.  If you're not sure how, please see these instructions:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

Welcome aboard!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi Henry,

I don't think there is a way to do that as the process has done already. If you didn't add any # as reference during the activation time, it's like you miss the train; you won't be able to do it after. Now, let hunt for new subscribers that can give your number as reference.

Good luck,

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You won't be able to, but Public Mobile staff member probably can. 

@Shazia_K @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.