cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

brand new to public mobile just got my number ported today and selected wrong plan please help me

twlau65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi 

I was under the intention of getting the $40 monthly plan for 1GB+1GB bonus data , unlimited text, unlimited talk for provincal etc.. but I did not realize that i had to select 90 day payment period to get this deal and did not understand why when i select 30 day payment that I had to pay extra for the unlimited text unlimited talk so i just selected the GB option and saw the $40 total . I assumed that it would be adjusted when I pay but it didn't. Now im stuck with a plan that is internet coverage only and i have no minutes to talk.  

Can someone from Public Mobile please help me correct this and make changes to it? 

thanks 

I tried to change the plan but it wont' be effective until next month. Can you help me? 

13 REPLIES 13

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To get this back on topic....

@radiolousa2005 wrote:

my fone am put us roaming plese delete am have 2 planes long dis 600 mb at 4g

@radiolousa2005 can you please clarify a bit here?  It sounds like you're maybe in the US right now?  You're talking about long distance, 600MB, and 2 planes (I assume you mean plans?) but I'm not sure what problem(s) you are having.  Can you please elaborate, and type carefully please?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

@Anonymous, ah yes, perhaps I was too quick to judge.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Peace?  

@stonechucker

I've been in too many flame wars in my time on the intertoobs to bother taking umbrage anymore. Well, unless someone attacks my character or integrity. You called me on a perceived unpleasant attitude. I explained my perspective.

I get short form writing in limited "space". But not in unlimited space like a forum. All good.

Peace. 🙂

Shall we get a room now? 🙂

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thits ok..evriwon is fergivin..👍

@Anonymous, ah yes, perhaps I was too quick to judge.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Peace?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

@Anonymous, obviously not the subscriber's first language, however no need to mock them.

@stonechucker

I didn't think I was mocking anyone. My first thought was more of the short form tweeting language or the old texting with a dialer rather than a "keyboard" that is of course completely unnecessary here.

But thank you for your concern. I'll try to be better.

@Anonymous, obviously not the subscriber's first language, however no need to mock them.

@radiolousa2005, can you please try to better explain your issue for us?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@radiolousa2005 wrote:

Got some English goin' on in there somewhere?

radiolousa2005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

plese alpe mim

@twlau65 wrote:

hi 

I was under the intention of getting the $40 monthly plan for 1GB+1GB bonus data , unlimited text, unlimited talk for provincal etc.. but I did not realize that i had to select 90 day payment period to get this deal and did not understand why when i select 30 day payment that I had to pay extra for the unlimited text unlimited talk so i just selected the GB option and saw the $40 total . I assumed that it would be adjusted when I pay but it didn't. Now im stuck with a plan that is internet coverage only and i have no minutes to talk.  

Can someone from Public Mobile please help me correct this and make changes to it? 

thanks 

I tried to change the plan but it wont' be effective until next month. Can you help me? 

today

@twlau65 wrote:

hi 

thanks 

radiolousa2005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hope you get ur problem resolve soon.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As what the person below me suggested, that is the only way to fix your account through moderators because they have the access only to start immediate plans. Wish you all the best 

twlau65

yup just did thanks for your message 

henrik

Hi @twlau65,

I suggest you PM the @CS_Agent with your account details and ask them to modify the plan for you.  

hope this helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.