cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black friday plan problem

zhou_guan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im a new user on public mobile the plan im using is a $35 plan, and the plan was on special for $25 for the first 6 months this is my second months,i have start using this plan on 20/Nov/2019, and right now for some reason is charge me full price i want to know why.

4 REPLIES 4

I just checked the promotions. There was a $10 x 6 month credit fir $35 and up plans that ran until Nov 21 so Nov 20 start date should be valid.

AE_Collector

zhou_guan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@zhou_guan You should've received the credit since you activate while the promo was active. Can you post a screenshot of the payment history from your self-serve account? Be sure to hide any personal details. Most likely you will have to contact the mod team. Start a conversation with Simon (chat bot) by clicking HERE to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Be sure to provide as much details as possible so the bot can enter all the info needed to open a ticket.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@zhou_guan 

You should receive $10 credit for months 2-7.  Should show up at your renewal date.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-November-21-get-10-off-for-the-fi...

Maybe you can screenshot your payment history page to see what is happening your account. Omit any personal information.  

Need Help? Let's chat.