cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

2ndWedge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why isn't my wifes cell phone # under my account along with my celll phone #?  I pay both with the same credit card.  Now that this card has been updated I have updated it in my account but she keeps getting messages to update 'her' card.  I put her on as a friend.  She never had an account as far as I know but we have been paying you for years.  Would she have an automatic account, if so how do I access it.  But it would be so much easier if you just added her cell number below mine in My Account.

3 REPLIES 3

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

At PM each account is individual, there is no family accounts.

When you log in to your account you can see only your account; there is no way to see your wife's account. She has to have (or to open if she did not have one so far) her own account opened with unique email address and then you or her have to log in and manage it. Again she will not be able to see your account as accounts are not linked in any way.

With one credit card you can pay as many accounts as you want, there are no restrictions how many account have the same credit card on file.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@2ndWedge hi each account has to be separate with a separate email so if she signed up in store she needs to make her own account,she can do that here https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=2BXKyAsUGl2N10AVl7w...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If she got signed up in a store and never made her own account then she (or you with her account verification info) will need to contact support to make the account.

All accounts here are stand alone.

Need Help? Let's chat.