cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

Canada41
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My credit card was expired now I can't make autopay monthly and my line stop working 

16 REPLIES 16

Hello there

Canada41

hello

Thought you were done.

What recording do you get when you dial 611? You can buy vouchers online and in stores and then dial 611 to enter them. Or some stores have a thing called real time payments. That way you can at least get your services working and take your time figuring out access and your credit card.

@Canada41 

As stated earlier, purchase a voucher to get your phone running.

If clearing your browser didn’t work. Contact a CS_Agent to help you access your account.

Canada41

any answer

Canada41

i am so done with Public mobile everything online 

nmann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did it give an error msg like wrong username or password? It should give option to correct if this is the case (ie click here if you forgot you password). Note that the username and password for the community page is not the same as your account for public mobile (at least it isn’t for me). 

Canada41

email or password incorrect

i have the same email forever 

and change password many times and still not working

@Canada41 

What does the error message indicate?

The website is glitchy so clear cache, cookies and go incognito on your browser.

Canada41

I tried many time to log into my account and its not working can you help me please

nmann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As mentioned a few times. Go online and make a payment ASAP so your account can be reactivated. You need to update your credit card info to new credit card so auto pay will work again.

Canada41

i tried many times and doesnt allow me to get into my account

Canada41

I cannot get into my account

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Canada41 

Login to your account and go to Payment page to update your credit card info.  Pay and click the reactivate current plan to get your phone working ASAP.

Canada41

what?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Canada41 

You needed to login to your account and update your CC info.

Meanwhile, you can purchase a voucher and dial 611 and enter the voucher number.

Vouchers are available at these locations:

36125B86-0674-4AC3-9398-57AF2BDB9914.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.